Today, Katie Alender is here with a tens list for her new release From Bad to Cursed courtesy of the Teen Book Scene. Thank you for being here, Katie! You can follow along with the tour here, or by clicking through the banner located below. Enjoy!
Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Get On Kasey's Bad Side
(1) She's very good at making friends with ghosts. Angry ghosts. Powerful ghosts.
(2) She will totally sneak into your room at night and surround you with creepy dolls, so when you wake up, you will definitely pee your pants.
(3) She's smart. Like, super smart.
(4) She's paying attention even when you think she's not.
(5) There might have been that one thing with the broken arm...
(6) ...And that one thing with the house that kind of, um, isn't there anymore.
(7) She's spent a year in a mental hospital, pretending to be crazy. Which is probably enough to make anyone a little crazy.
(8) She's always been the "good" daughter. So chances are, if it comes down to your word against hers... you're in trouble.
(9) She can boil water just by thinking about it. And broken air conditioners obey her whims. It's probably not worth finding out what else she can do with her mind!
(10) Even though she seems like a shy, awkward, scared girl, there's a really good chance that underneath her nervous exterior is a girl who knows what she wants. And knows how to get it.
Anyone who thinks they know Kasey from the first book is probably in for a bit of a surprise in FROM BAD TO CURSED... I know she surprised me!)
Thanks for having me today!
You are more than welcome, Katie! Thank you so much for being here and giving us the heads up about Kasey!
Alexis is the last girl you'd expect to sell her soul for beauty and popularity. After all, she already has everything she needs--an adorable boyfriend, the perfect best friend, and a family that finally seems to be healing after her sister Kasey's unfortunate possession by an evil spirit.
But then Kasey tells Alexis about the mysterious new club she has joined, and the oath she has taken to someone named Aralt. Worried that Kasey's gotten in over her head again, Alexis and her best friend Megan decide to investigate by joining the Sunshine Club, too. At first, their connection with Aralt seems harmless. Alexis tries a new -- normal-- look, and finds herself reveling in her elegance and success.
Still, despite the Sunshine Club's outward perfection, the group is crumbling from within, and soon Alexis finds herself battling her own personal demons. She can hardly even remember why she joined in the first place. Surely it wasn't to destroy Aralt...why would she hurt someone who has given her so much, and asked for so little in return?
Synopsis taken from goodreads.