Deborah Cooke is here today with a tens list courtesy of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for her book, Flying Blind. Thank you for being here, Deborah! You can follow along with the tour here, or by clicking through the banner. Enjoy!
What are the top ten places you want to visit? (Past, present, future)
2. Morocco (again)
3. Paris (again). Actually I'd like to visit it in the 12th century.
5. Saskatchewan (is it really that flat?)
6. the Arctic (In summer, please.)
7. Venice (again) This time in the 13th century. Or maybe the 17th.
9. Ireland. I could maybe live there for a year, really check it out.
10. Japan. Again, living there would be best. Probably would need several years.
Thanks for this list, Deborah! I have to say that I would love to visit Ireland, and of course Newfoundland, and Saskatchewan! Thank you again for being here today!
Deborah's publicist has graciously provided Lost For Words with a copy of Flying Blind for giveaway.
Giveaway is US only.
Giveaway will end June 30, 2011.
Please fill out this FORM to enter. Comments, while appreciated, will not be counted as entries.