Saturday, April 16, 2011

In My Mailbox -59-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

Lately it seems like I've been posting an IMM post every other week. This post covers the last two weeks worth of books, however this was a really good book week. I had been waiting on some stuff from the Book Depository and it finally came!! (You all probably know what book(s) I'm talking about.) Anyway, on with the books! 
For Review
1. Bloodspell - Amalie Howard
2. Ravenwild - Peter J. Plasse
3. Karma - Cathy Ostlere
4. Eona - Alison Goodman
5. Chasing Fire - Nora Roberts
6. So Much Closer - Susane Colasanti
7. On the Volcano - James Nelson
8. Haunting Violet - Alyxandra Harvey
9. Wake Unto Me - Lisa Cach
10. Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow! - Nathan Bransford

Many thanks goes to Amalie Howard, Teen Book Scene, Mike Longenecker, Vimala and Laura from Penguin Canada. 

Bought
1. Waking Nightmares - Christopher Golden
2. The Gathering - Kelley Armstrong
3. Slice of Cherry - Dia Reeves
4. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
5. Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later - Francine Pascal
6. Magic on the Hunt - Devon Monk
7. Magic at the Gate - Devon Monk
8. Through Stone and Sea - Barb & J. C. Hendee

That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours? 

Happy reading! 

6 comments:

Chrystal said...

Great IMM! Lots of great ones there. :)

Tasha said...

Fab books this week. I'm really looking forward to Haunting Violet. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

Brittany said...

So many fantastic sounding books this week like Karma and Bloodspell and Haunting Violet. Wow. Hope you love them all, I'll have to keep an eye out for your reviews. HAppy Reading!

Brittany said...

So many fantastic sounding books this week like Karma and Bloodspell and Haunting Violet. Wow. Hope you love them all, I'll have to keep an eye out for your reviews. HAppy Reading!

Unknown said...

Awe, Sweet Valley! I remember those books from way back when :)

Here’s my mailbox!

Aleetha said...

WOW.Awesome mailbox.
I really want to read that Wake Unto Me.


It's All About Books