Michael Griffo’s favorite things:
1. Holding my published novel in my hands.
2. The Young and the Restless – it’s a soap opera I’ve been watching for years.
3. Ice Skating – watching the pros do it and attempting it myself.
4. Yoga – I don’t do it enough, but when I do it makes me feel great.
5. Jane Eyre – my favorite novel of all time.
6. Knots Landing – my favorite TV series of all time.
7. Hearing from a fan who enjoyed something that I wrote – it’s honestly not an ego boost, just confirmation that I’m making a small difference in someone’s life and doing what I’m supposed to be doing.
8. Visiting London – my favorite place on earth.
9. Chicken parmigiana – the best meal ever!
10. My friends and family – without them my life’s journey wouldn’t be half as much fun.
What a great list, Michael! I've never heard of "Knots Landing" before, I'll have to check it out!
Michael Griffo has graciously provided Lost For Words with a copy of his book, Unnatural for giveaway.
Thank you, Michael!
Giveaway is INTERNATIONAL.
Giveaway will end May 2, 2011.
Please fill out this FORM to enter. Comments, while appreciated, will not be counted as entries.