Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox -58- Winners and 40 Literary Terms Every Bookworm Should Know

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

Today's mailbox encompasses the last two weeks worth of books as I didn't get around to making an IMM post last week. :)
For Review
1. Economic Meltdown: A Family Preparedness Plan for Disaster - Karen McHale (Fictionalized)
2. Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
3. The Shepherd - Ethan Cross
4. Amazing Crayon Drawing with Lee Hammond - Lee Hammond
5. Unsavory Delicacies - Russell Brooks (e-book, not pictured)
6. The Forgotten Echo - Jen Wylie (e-book, not pictured)
7. Secret - S.L. Pierce (e-book, not pictured)
8. Predators of Darkness - Leonard Hilley (e-book, not pictured)
9. Beyond the Darkness - Leonard Hilley (e-book, not pictured)
10. Game of Pawns - Leonard Hilley (e-book, not pictured)
11. Dreamwalk - Sarah MacManus (e-book, not pictured)

Many thanks goes to Cindy, Laura from Penguin Canada, Tracee from Pump Up Your Books and Ethan Cross, Anna from FSB Media, Russell Brooks, Jen Wylie, Leonard Hilley, Sarah MacManus and Teen Book Scene for the books I received over the last two weeks!

Bought
1. Fire - Kristin Cashore
2. I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
3. Invincible - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Won

I won a book courtesy of LibraryThing's early reviewers program. I never win anything from there, but this book looks really good! Thank you LibraryThing!

1. Wayward Son - Tom Pollack with Jim Alves and John Loftus

Winners

I've got some contest winners that I need to announce. They've already been contacted and I've heard back from them. 

Darkness Becomes Her winner - Kulsuma
A Blue So Dark winner - T.V. and Book Addict

Congratulations ladies! I hope you enjoy your books!


I was asked if I would consider posting a link to a list of 40 literary terms that every bookworm should know. I looked over the list, and enjoyed reading the comments about them. As such, here is the link for your enjoyment!
Thank you, Jasmine for letting me know about the list!

I think that's all for today. *phew*

What did you get in your mailboxes? 

1 comment:

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Oooh. I'm definitely checking that link out. Seems like I may have to brush up on my lit vocab. :P