Friday, May 28, 2010

I've hijacked I Swim for Oceans

Like the title says, I've hijacked Melissa's blog, I Swim For Oceans, for a questionable post. She sends out the most off the wall questions and lets people answer them any way they want. I hope my answers aren't too out there for you... you may be thinking that I'm crazy by the time you finish reading the last question. I assure you, I'm not crazy. (Well... that's debatable.)
Anyway!
I digress.
Please check out Melissa's blog, because it is awesome, and she has some really good content. One of the reasons I love her blog so much is because of her tuesday teasers. She posts snippets of her own work, and it always leaves me wanting to read more! Other reasons are because I like her review style, and sometimes in her movie reviews, I can't help but explode with laughter. Always a GOOD thing! :)
So please, check her blog out, follow her, and comment (or run fast in the other direction) on the posts. (You'd probably be running away from my post... not hers. I just wanted to clarify that.) ;) She's awesome. All good reasons to head over there now, right? :)


No comments: