Saturday, May 22, 2010

In My Mailbox -21-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

For Review

1. Wind Warrior - Cynthia Roberts (Not pictured. Copy received is in e-book format.)

Bought

1. Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
2. Hard Magic - Laura Anne Gilman
3. Demon Hunts - C. E. Murphy
4. Stop Me - Richard Jay Parker
5. The Hunt for Atlantis - Andy McDermott
6. The Tomb of Hercules - Andy McDermott
7. The Secret of Excalibur - Andy McDermott

That is what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?

10 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

I am so jealous of you all guys! My copy of Spirit Bound is only going to arrive in the end of JUNE! Imagine that! You're all so lucky! Hope you enjoy, Corrine! :)

Manda said...

I was just complaining that Spirit Bound is still in the post for me but I definitely feel for the previous commenter. Great looking books Corrine!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Would love to know what you think of Spirit Bound

Happy Reading

Christina / Book Addict said...

Spirit Bound! Ohh! I just got it this week as well and am dying to read it. I hope you enjoy your books!

prophecygirl said...

Yay, Spirit Bound! I think that must be the most bought book in mailboxes this week :D

Kelly said...

I reviewed Stop Me last year and thought it was really good, so I hope you enjoy it too!

Corrine said...

@Raila, I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully it'll get to you earlier!

@Manda, I hope you'll get it next week as well! I haven't started it yet, but it looks so good!

@Melissa, Happy reading to you as well, thanks for the comment! :)

@Christina, I know what you mean! I can't wait to start it, just need to review a few more books first before I dig in. :)

@prophecygirl, I think it is! I can't believe how many IMM posts have it listed. Maybe that's a good thing though? :)

@Kelly, I can't wait to read it, I hope to have the author featured once I've read and reviewed the book! :)

Thank you all for commenting, I appreciate all of the comments and have checked out your posts as well! You all have some good books this week! Enjoy! :)

Carina said...

Very nice - lots of good reading material!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Spirit Bound should be awesome!!!

Corrine said...

Thanks for the comments Carina and Carrie! :)