Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox -19-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

For Review

1. The Third Rail - Michael Harvey
2. All the Way Home - Mary Suzanne Lopez
3. Radiant Shadows - Melissa Marr

Many thanks goes to Julie from FSB Media, Ryan from Yorkshire Publishing, and Katrina from Bloody Bad for hosting "Borrow My Arc Tour", for the books I received for review.

Bought

1. Burned - P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?

9 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

All The Way Home looks like an innocent title, but the cover is so creepy. Looking forward to your review.

Happy reading!

Eleni said...

Nice books this week Corrine, I also bought Burned :)

Christina T said...

All The Way Home and the Third Rail both sound really good. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

Amber Skye said...

I'd never heard of All The Way Home before. I'm definitely interested now :) Hope you enjoy your new books!

deltay said...

Happy reading :)

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Have fun reading them!

Corrine said...

Thanks for the comments everyone! I hope you all had good mailboxs this week, and enjoy the books you received as well!

Christina / Book Addict said...

Awesome books this week! I also got Burned! The HON series is definitely my guilty pleasure. Enjoy your books!

Carina said...

All the Way Home looks really intriguing! My mailbox is here.