Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox -17-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.


For Review
None

Bought

1. Hate List - Jennifer Brown - review
2. The Silver Moon Elm - MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
3. Blue Diablo - Ann Aguirre
4. Hell Fire - Ann Aguirre
5. Soulless - Gail Carriger
6. Changeless - Gail Carriger

That's all I received in my mailbox this week. What did you get in yours?


P.S. Sorry for the font issues today guys! My post settings and I are at odds today. Nothing seems to work to fix it... *sighs*

10 comments:

Christina T said...

I got Soulless from the library this week and I can't wait to read it. Changeless is on my TBR list. They both sound fantastic. I hope you enjoy all your books.

Here is my IMM

Tasha said...

Some great looking books there. Hope you enjoy them!

~The Book Pixie said...

I have and need to read Hate List and I realy want Souless and Changeless. Happy reading, girl! :D

~Briana

Sarah said...

You got some fab books this week. I've got Blue Diablo & Hell Fire in my TBR pile & they look fab!

Hope you have a great week :o)

Tori [Book Faery] said...

GREAT list! I have Souless too. Enjoy!

Eleni said...

Great stuff this week eh :) Happy reading Corrine!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

soulless and changeless look awesome!

Carina said...

The cover for The Silver Moon Elm is beautiful! And I'm not normally a cover-luster.

My mailbox is here. Only one book this week, but an interesting one!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre sounds so good, I've been wanting to read this for a while. Enjoy all of your goodies.

Sherry said...

Awesome books Corrine! I still need to get Hate List! Enjoy all your new books!! :)