Saturday, April 3, 2010

In My Mailbox -15-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

For Review
None

Bought

1. Firespell - Chloe Neill
2. Changes - Jim Butcher


I have been pretty good this week. I didn't get anything in my mailbox at all this week, and I happened to go to a local indie store today and found a few books that I had on my wishlist. I finally have a copy of Firespell, so I am really happy about that! The other book I picked up this week is the newest installment in the Harry Dresden Files. I love everything I've read by Jim Butcher, and I can't wait to read this book!

That's what I received "in my mailbox" this week, what did you get in yours?

13 comments:

Christina T said...

Firespell is on my TBR list. I'm currently on a waiting list for it at my library. I hope you love it!

Here's my mailbox.

Manda said...

I've got Firespell just waiting for me to read it on my shelf. Looking forward to a review. Here's mine :)

Bere said...

Great books! I'm looking forward to reading
Firespell! Happy reading =)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Firespell - NICE! Enjoy your books ;)

~The Book Pixie said...

I've got Firespell and really need to read it. I hope you like it. :D

~Briana

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Aloha!!

I have been hearing great things about Firespell. I have it as well and hope to read it soon!!=)


Enjoy your reads this week!!
Chasity @
Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808

Shy said...

I've seriously never heard of Jim Butcher's books before and googled it after reading your post. I cannot believe that Changes is no 12th in the series! And sure looks very interesting. I wonder if it is OK to not read the book from the very beginning?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy all of your books! Happy Sunday =)

Maria said...

Firespell looks good :)

the story siren said...

oh Firespell! I hope you like it! I thought it was great! happy reading!

Kathy Martin said...

Good books this week! I really liked Firespell. I have pre-ordered Changes but will be waiting a bit. I just turned my brother on to the Dresden books too. I brought a bunch more home for him this Easter. He'll have to wait a while for Changes -- but he does have 5 more to read before he is caught up. Happy reading!

Corrine said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! I hope you enjoy the books you received this week as well! :)

@Shy, I'd recommend starting at #1 because you lose some of the nuances, characters and storyline if you pick up the newer books first. (I'm also really anal and won't read anything unless it's in chronological order so this is just my $0.02 worth) ;)

@Kathy, I hope your brother enjoys them as much as you do. It is definitely an excellent series!

Lori said...

Firespell looks interesting to me, I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

Noella said...

Harry Dresden files sound familiar! Is it YA?

In my mailbox this week, I'm looking forward to getting some books I won off ebay. I got The first two books of Gallagher Girls near new for $6 :D

You have an award @ http://books-a-la-carte.blogspot.com/2010/04/awards.html :)