Saturday, October 30, 2010

In My Mailbox -41-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

It's been an incredible book week for me, and I can't wait to dive into these titles! Right now I'm working my way through Nightshade by Andrea Cremer and I'm liking it so far. I'm heading out with some friends tonight so I'll reply back to any comments for sure tomorrow. We've been trying to get together for ages, but due to all of the stuff happening around here, I haven't been able to make it out with them. Tonight, I finally will! 
For Review
1. Merle's Door - Ted Kerasote
2. Pukka The Pup After Merle - Ted Kerasote
3. Indulgence in Death - J. D. Robb
4. Knit the Season - Kate Jacobs
5. Black Sun - Graham Brown
6. Werewolves and Shapeshifters - Edited by John Skipp
7. Annexed - Sharon Dogar
8. The Sapphire Talisman - Brenda Pandos
9. Night School - Mari Mancusi
10. Out of Time - Monique Martin (not pictured)
11. The Sacred Oath - D. C. Grace (not pictured)
12. Good Morning, Darkness - Ruth Francisco (not pictured) (Forgot to add in last week's IMM.)

Many thanks goes to Anna - FSB Media, Laura - Penguin Canada, Beth - Penguin Canada, Dana - Kaye Publicity, Anita - Thomas Allen & Son Limited, Brenda Pandos, Mari Mancusi and Penguin USA, Kari and Kelsey at Teen Book Scene, Monique Martin, D.C. Grace, and Ruth Francisco for the books I received this week. 

I hope you all had a great week and are having an amazing weekend. Are you doing anything special this Halloween weekend? :)

That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours? Happy reading! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Oh, wow! Lots and lots of interesting titles. Knit the Season and Merl's Door look interesting. Have a great week!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Whaaaat 12 books?! Great mailbox, really! Enjoy reading them all:)
Here is my mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!