Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox -40-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.
For Review
1. In the Company of Others - Jan Karon
2. Side Jobs - Jim Butcher
3. Dark Prophecy - Anthony E. Zuiker with Duane Swierczynski
4. The Templar Salvation - Raymond Khoury
5. From the Dead - John Herrick

Many thanks goes to Laura and Barbara from Penguin Canada, as well as John Herrick for sending me these books for review. 

Bought
1. Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
2. Unholy Ghosts - Stacia Kane
3. Unholy Magic - Stacia Kane
4. City of Ghosts - Stacia Kane

Covert Youth Agency Winner

Just a quick note to say that the Covert Youth Agency giveaway has ended, and the winner has been picked using random.org. Congratulations goes to Kai @ Amaterasureads. Kai has won an e-copy of Covert Youth Agency by Jason Ancona. Thank you to all that entered the giveaway. I have several more giveaways listed on my sidebar, I hope you check them out and enter them. :) 

That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?

11 comments:

Misha said...

Great books! I am yet to buy Beautiful Darkness.
Here's what I got In My Mailbox

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

What a terrific book week. Enjoy

Dazzling Mage said...

Awesome books this week! Enjoy. =)

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I got Side Jobs this week too! I'm in the middle of reading it and can't wait to get to the last story as it follows on from the end of Changes! :D

the story siren said...

Great books! Loved Beautiful Darkness! Hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I really want to read the Stacia Kane series...heard so many good things! Great post! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Belinda said...

Great IMMb this week :) Hope you have loads of fun reading and I cant wait to see what you think about Beautiful Darkness

Come by to see what's in my mailbox this week

Kathy Martin said...

Nice group of books. I am eager to hear what you think of Side Jobs since the reviews I have seen make it sound kind of iffy. I am a fan of Butcher but don't really care for short stories. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

YA Book Queen said...

Nice books this week! I hope you enjoy them all :)

FairyWhispers said...

amazing!

beautiful darkness!

do review it, [ or at least what you tought about it]

would love to hear what you have to say!

:D

Corrine said...

Thanks everyone! I hope you enjoy the books you received as well!

Kathy, I'm surprised that there has been iffy reviews for Side Jobs...

Nikki-ann, I hope you are enjoying Side Jobs! :D

FairyWhispers, I hope to get a chance to read it soon. I need to finish Beautiful Creatures and review it too. Oops. ;)