Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What'cha doing Wednesdays?

'Tis the season for less reading, and more hustling and bustling about. I hoped that I'd be able to finish my personal 100 books for 2009, but that might not happen now. Unless, I ignore my computer, and hole up this weekend and just read until my eyes bleed. Then again that might prove a little sore!
I'm currently reading "Fragile Eternity" by Melissa Marr. I haven't quite made it to my Tuesday teaser page yet... I'm just maybe 20 pages shy of it. It certainly has me intrigued though!
Saturday I was in town at my local Coles bookstore, and I had a lady come up to me and ask for help looking for a book. I thought it was quite awesome, especially when she started off with "You look like someone who knows her way around a bookstore." How awesome is that?? I thought it was pretty cool (hence why I'm still going on about it) ;). I helped her find the book(s) that she was looking for, and was quite happy when she announced in front of staff members that I should work there etc. (They were all busy though... I haven't seen that store so busy since, well, Christmas last year.) I just thought I'd share that random happening from my life. :)
Anyway, I figured I'd post since it's been a couple of days since my last post. (Not including all of the book challenges that I've entered!) I'll jot down a review once I've finished this book. I'm liking it so far, loving the new dynamics between the kings/queens etc. I'll write more on that later though. :)

No comments: