Sunday, December 13, 2009

2010 100+ Reading Challenge


I haven't joined any online challenges for reading x amount of books; however, I have read 93 so far this year and am hoping to reach 100 books before the end of the year. I think I'll need to read a bit faster. :) I've decided to join J. Kaye's 2010 100+ Reading Book Challenge.

It's pretty straightforward, you'll need to read 100 or more books for the year 2010. If you want to join up, go over to J. Kaye's blog here and sign up. I am happy to be able to join up for 2010 and hope I'll be able to achieve my goal. I guess I'm starting one of my New Year's resolutions early. Well, writing it down here early. I'll make sure that I've finished any books that I'm reading before the 1st, so that I can start right away on the 1st with the challenge. I'll keep a tally going on the side of my blog so I don't have to constantly go back to a post and continually edit the post.

Challenge Rules:

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st through December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.

Happy reading everyone!

No comments: