Sunday, December 13, 2009

In My Mailbox


This is my first "In My Mailbox" post... I came across the icon in a blog, if it's yours let me know and I'll link it back to you. (I have been over so many blogs the last few days that I can't remember where I found the icon. All I know is that I really liked the look of it. lol)
(Inspired by Kristi from The Story Siren)

I have been really bad this month so far in reference to buying books. My only saving grace is that I love the fact that I've gotten several gift cards and that I save a LOT with my irewards card through Chapters, and through their promotions.

I received some mail at Mom and Dad's last week from Indigo, (a surprise to me) and realized that it was a complimentary gift for those select few who are their most loyal clientele. That intrigued me when I realized what they were saying was "Thank you for spending all of your money in our stores." Needless to say once you check out this list of books you'll see why I received the "gift".

1. Rogue Angel: Paradox - Alex Archer
2. Winter Moon - Mercedes Lackey, Tanith Lee, & C.E. Murphy
3. On The Edge - Ilona Andrews
4. Tall, Dark & Hungry - Lynsay Sands
5. Bound to Shadows - Keri Arthur
6. Me and My Shadow - Katie MacAlister
7. Three Days to Dead - Kelly Meding
8. Tainted: The Blood Lily Chronicles - Julie Kenner
9. Never After - Laurell K. Hamilton, Yasmine Galenorn, Marjorie M. Liu, Sharon Shinn
10. Magic in the Shadows - Devon Monk
11. Magic in the Blood - Devon Monk
12. Bite Marks - Jennifer Rardin
13. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
14. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
15. Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

At least most of these books were paperbacks, and that the one adult hardcover was 40% off. Again, I'm happy that I had some gift cards to help alleviate the cost! Anyway, that is my "In My Mailbox" post. :)

No comments: