Saturday, February 12, 2011

In My Mailbox -54-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

This week's IMM post finds me heading off on vacation. By the time you read this, I'll probably be gone... or going crazy packing and generally running around doing a ton of stuff as I left everything to the last minute. Again. I'll be back in 10 days, so if you don't hear from me, don't fret. I will return any comments I receive (on any and every post). I should say I need to return some from earlier this week too but I've been neglecting that in favour of getting at least *some* stuff done around my place. I will get back to you though. :) 

With that said... Happy Valentines Day! Now, on with the post. :) 
For Review
1. Goth Girl Rising - Barry Lyga
2. A Lesson in Secrets - Jacqueline Winspear
3. Afraid of the Dark - James Grippando
4. Reunion - Jeff Bennington (e-book, not pictured)
5. Cows Can't Jump - Dave Reisman (e-book, not pictured)

Many thanks goes to Thomas Allen & Son, Mark from HarperCollins, Jeff Bennington, and Dave Reisman for the books I received this week for review. 

All of the books are linked to their goodreads profile page with the exception of "Reunion" as it doesn't have a page yet on Goodreads or Amazon. It releases May 1, 2011. 

Shades of Atlantis Winner

The Shades of Atlantis giveaway is now over, and it is my pleasure to announce the winner. 

Petra

Congratulations, Petra! I hope you enjoy the book. Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway. Stick around as this coming week I have two giveaways in the works. 

What did you guys get in  your mailboxes? 

1 comment:

cell phone camera picture said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.