- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
- Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Faefever - Karen Marie Moning
- Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Croak - Gina Damico
- Hit List - Laurell K. Hamilton
- Athena the Brain - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls - Mary Downing Hahn
- First Comes Love - Katie Kacvinsky
- Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
- Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink - Stephanie Kate Strohm
- Dark Song - Gail Giles
- Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
- Living With the Dead - Kelley Armstrong
- Ripple - Mandy Hubbard
- Rage - Jackie Morse Kessler
- Dead Rules - Randy Russell
- Persephone the Phony - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- The DUFF - Kody Keplinger
- Never Knowing - Chevy Stevens
- Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
- Still Missing - Chevy Stevens
- Defiance - C.J. Redwine
- Aprhodite the Beauty - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Artemis the Loyal - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Karma - Cathy Ostlere
- The Paradise Prophecy - Robert Browne
- The Edge of Nowhere - Elizabeth George
- Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- Heaven is for Real - Todd Burpo
- Eyes to See - Joseph Nassise
- Kara, Lost - Susan Niz
- Unnatural - Michael Griffo
- Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead
- Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
- Solstice - P.J. Hoover
- Mumbo Jumbo Circus - Jane George
- Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
- Boyfriends With Girlfriends - Alex Sanchez
- Bubble White Hair - Timothy D. Cameron
- Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
- Compuls1on - Heidi Ayarbe
- Wither - Lauren DeStefano
- The Second Coming - David H. Burton
- The Hate - S.L. Pierce
- Shadow Cat - Reena Jacobs
- The Altar of Bones - Philip Carter
- The Final Alice - Alycia Ripley
- Cows Can't Jump - Dave Reisman
- Haven - Kristi Cook
- A Long Walk to Water - Linda Sue Park
Thursday, December 15, 2011
5:14 PM | Posted by Corrine | Edit Post
Brian Rowe is here today with a Teenage Garage Sale post courtesy of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for his Happy Birthday to Me book trilogy. Thank you for being here today, Brian! You can follow along with the tour here, or by clicking through the banner. Enjoy!
“Halloween” VHS Tape: DVDs were all the rage in my teenage years, but I was still hoarding a few special VHS tapes from my childhood. The original Halloween is my favorite horror movie of all time, and in the early 2000’s, I still owned the old VHS tape, even though I didn’t even have a VHS player anymore! $20.
Clearasil: Because my acne was out of control from the age of 14 to 17. It finally calmed down after high school. And that was a very, very good thing. $0.25.
Goosebumps Box Set: Up until about age 14, I loved loved loved R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps series. But I don’t remember ever cracking one open once high school started for me, back in 1999. I probably owned at least 50 of the books at the time. $50.
Half-Opened Hair Gel: I had a tube of gel from eighth grade that reminded me of a former girlfriend everytime I smelled it. I eventually threw it in the trash, because I couldn’t take the pain anymore. But I probably should’ve tried to make a nickel off it by selling it at a garage sale. $0.50.
My Car: $1,000,000.
Last Action Hero DVD: the first DVD of a movie I ever owned. I still have it all these years later. The DVD menu is so archaic it’s tragic. But it’s a piece of history! $10.
Spice Girls – Spice & Spice World: I’m not afraid to admit I enjoyed Spice Girls music when I was 13 and 14. But come freshman year of high school, I probably would’ve tried to get rid of the CDs in any way possible. $5.
Box of Pumpkin Puree Cans: ever since I tried pumpkin ice cream at the Nut Tree outside of Sacramento,California, when I was six, I’ve been obsessed with pumpkin foods, and I always buy way more cans of pumpkin puree in October to December than I should. $8.
Michael Myers Mask: Going back to my love for Halloween, I bought the Michael Myers mask when I was 13. By the time I was 15, the mask had been pretty worn out and torn. I probably should have sold it around then. But here we are, fourteen years later, and I still have it in my closet! Long live Halloween, Michael Myers, and Dr. SamLoomis. $15.
Thank you for sharing these items from your 'garage sale' days and for being here today, Brian!
Seventeen-year-old Cameron Martin has a huge problem: he’s aging a whole year of his life with each passing day!
High school is hard enough; imagine rapidly aging from seventeen to seventy in a matter of weeks, with no logical explanation, and with prom, graduation, and the state championship basketball game all on the horizon. That’s what happens to Cameron, a popular pretty boy who's never had to face a day looking anything but perfect.
All Cameron wants to do is go back to normal, but no one, not even the best doctors, can diagnose his condition. When he finds love with a mysterious young woman, however, he realizes his only hope for survival might be with the one person who started his condition in the first place...
Synopsis taken from goodreads.
Labels: Blog Tour, Brian Rowe, Happy Birthday to Me, Teen Book Scene, teen fic, Teenage Garage Sale, young adult
- I am a bibliophile and absolutely love reading. I tend to read a variety of books ranging from fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, thrillers, mystery, inspirational and regular fiction, to young adult. I'm willing to read anything at least once. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and are interested in a review of your book, please feel free to email me at lostforwords.cl(at)gmail.com.
- Creative Spirit - Scott Nicholson
- Sins of the Angels - Linda Poitevin - Review
- Blog Tour: Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi - ...
- Blog Tour: Asha in Time - Mandy Nachampassack-Malo...
- Around the World in 80 Kisses - The International ...
- Blog Tour: In My Dreams - Cameo Renae - Lizzy Char...
- Blog Tour: The Girl is Murder - Kathryn Miller Hai...
- Blog Tour: Happy Birthday to Me - Brian Rowe - Tee...
- Blog Tour: Blood on the Pen - David W. Huffstetler...
- Blog Tour: Can You Survive: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle...
- Blog Tour: Shattered Souls - Mary Lindsey - Guest ...
- Blog Tour: Good Graces - Lesley Kagen - Author Int...
- Blog Tour: Artemis the Loyal - Joan Holub & Suzann...
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2010 (263)