Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading, and anyone can play along!

  • grab your current read
  • flip to a random page
  • select two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • try not to include spoilers!
  • please let us know the author and book so we can add them to our TBR pile!

This week's teaser is taken from The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones.

""I'd like that," Tania said. "I'd like that a lot." She looked fondly at her sister. "And there are some things I'd like to talk to you about, if that's okay."" pg. 240

What is your Tuesday Teaser?

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Beautiful cover on the book. My teaser is here

Have a great week and happy reading!

Susan said...

Excelent teaser this week! I will have to look this one up at the library :)

I am re-reading Watership Down by Richard Adams this week. You can find my teaser here.

Alyssa Kirk said...

Hmmm... What does she want to talk about? Great teaser!

Lorin said...

With a name like Frewin, are you required to write books about Faeries? I think so. =)