In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.
I forgot to add a book from last week's IMM so I thought I'd add it to this post. I received it in the mail and it somehow slipped through the cracks last week!
1. Blood Ties - Kay Hooper (finally, I've been waiting so impatiently for it but it's not actually out until Jan 26, 2010 so I was happy to see it in my local Coles.)
2. Graceling - Kristin Cashore
3. Hell Island - Matthew Reilly (This would be the culprit that didn't make it into the post for last week.)
4. Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
5. Betrayals - Lili St. Crow
6. Some Girls Are - Courtney Summers (This one will be a book club book during the week of February 14-20th.)
I'm currently reading Break by Hannah Moskowitz for tomorrow's first book club discussion. If you want to join in on the discussion and join the book club, we are located here. The lovely Kari from A Good Addiction is hosting the book club/forum. It has been mentioned that Hannah Moskowitz may also be stalking our discussion tomorrow, so please, feel free to drop by if you have or haven't read the book. We'll give you enough reasons (hopefully!) to read the book! :) The discussion will start at noon CST.
That's what is in my "mailbox" this week, what's in yours?