Constance Sharper is here today with a tens list courtesy of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for her book, Airborne. Thank you for being here today, Constance! You can follow along with the tour here, or by clicking through the banner. Enjoy!
Top 10 phrases that would never cross Avery's lips.
1. Mason, you’re my savior. I’m totally swooning at your feet. *Swoon*
2. Mason is so cute. I could never fight with him.
3. Leela, I really think you should date my ex-boyfriend Nate. I think that is absolutely fine and you two make a cute couple!
4. Despite how much Nate drives me up a wall, I’m not quite ready to kill him yet.
5. Let’s go camping. Nothing bad can happen to us out there.
6. You absolutely saw a harpie in my room. Would you like to meet him?
7. The best thing you can do is provoke a harpie. Make fun of them. Call them a pigeon. Nothing bad can come out of it.
8. I’m giving up on my friends. I won’t follow them to the ends of the Earth to save them. It’s just not me.
9. High school gossip is what keeps stuff interesting. I enjoy a few good rumors with me at the center.
10. At this rate, I’m going to graduate on time.
Thank you for this fantastic list, Constance, and thank you for being here!
Constance Sharper can be found on her blog.
Avery knew she had a knack for attracting trouble, but even she is shocked when a six-foot-something harpie shows up on her doorstep. Coping with the existence of a mythological race? Okay. Unwittingly finding herself in the middle of a vicious harpie conflict? A little less okay. Having to rely on an arrogant harpie boy who gets under her skin? Now that is something Avery isn't sure she can handle.
Synopsis taken from goodreads.