Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox -52-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.
For Review
1. The Weird Sisters - Eleanor Brown
2. The Raven's Gift - Don Rearden
3. Tourquai - Tim Davys
4. Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from my Grandmothers - Adriana Trigiani
5. Take Me Home - Brian Leung
6. The Oracle of Stamboul - Michael David Lukas
7. Turned - Morgan Rice (e-book, not pictured)
8. The Scavenger's Daughter - Mike McIntyre (e-book, not pictured)
9. Shadow Cat - Reena Jacobs (e-book, not pictured)


Many thanks goes to Bronwyn from Penguin Canada, Mark from HarperCollins, Morgan Rice, Mike McIntyre, and Reena Jacobs for the books I received this week for review. 

Bought
1. Silver Borne - Patricia Briggs
2. Night Myst - Yasmine Galenorn
3. Blackveil - Kristen Britain. I have been waiting so long for this book, so when I saw it out a week early at my local book store, I just HAD to get it. You know what I mean, right? ;) I may take this one on vacation with me. Then again, I might have it read before we leave. ;) 

That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours? 

5 comments:

Amelia said...

*GASP* SILVER BORNE!!!! SO FREAKING ENVIOUS!!! I got the first three books for Christmas but haven't managed to get the fourth or fifth yet. River Marked doesn't come out until MARCH! Good grief!

*deep breath*

Anyways. You got some awesome books! At least, they look awesome. XD I've only ever heard of Silver Borne, but that's an awesome book so the others are awesome by association. :P

Happy reading!

-Amelia
My Mailbox

Mel said...

Silver Borne is great - hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

A good haul there - hope you're able to read them all! :)

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I'm so jealous of your copy of Weird Sisters! I've heard amazing things about this one. Enjoy!

Reena Jacobs said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot this week! This reminds me, I need to get around to my mailbox post.

Corrine said...

@Amelia, I still haven't read the third one yet, but love the series. Of course I had to get it. ;) I hope you get a chance to grab this one and the new one when it comes out too! Thank you and happy reading! :D

@Mel, Thank you! I hope you enjoy your books as well! I can't wait to read these. :)

@Tasha, Thank you! I hope you enjoy your books as well! :D

@Mrs Q. Book Addict, It sounds good eh? Hopefully you get a chance to read it soon too! :)

@Reena Jacobs, Thanks! I hope you enjoy the books you received this week too! I can't wait to read Shadow Cat. ;)