Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Reading Challenges: It's a Wrap.

2010 was my first full blogging year and incidentally, I started blogging right around the time that everyone was joining the many 2010 reading challenges. Of course, I immediately jumped in and joined three challenges. I may have been a bit hasty with some of them. I now know what challenges I *should* be entering as I didn't even get a chance to complete two of the challenges I had signed up for. With any luck, this year I will be able to complete more of them, eh! 


I figured I'd be able to read at least 100 books this year, and I was right. I ended up finishing out the year with 127 books read in 2010. My wrap-up post for this challenge is located here. The original entry post for this challenge on J. Kaye's Book Blog now known as Home Girl's Book Blog can be found here.

Now for the challenges that I epically failed. 

I entered the 451 Challenge here. I had high hopes that I'd at least be able to read 7 titles from the list provided. Sadly, I didn't even read ONE. So this is my I suck wrap up for the challenge. ;)

The last challenge that I entered was the Take Another Chance Challenge hosted by Jenners at Find Your Next Book Here which is now known as Life... With Books. The challenge can be found here. I only read 1 of the 6 books that I had signed up to read with this challenge. At least, that one book was a fun read. I just wish I could have read some more. Ah well. Better luck next time. :) 

No comments: