- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
- Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Faefever - Karen Marie Moning
- Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Croak - Gina Damico
- Hit List - Laurell K. Hamilton
- Athena the Brain - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls - Mary Downing Hahn
- First Comes Love - Katie Kacvinsky
- Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
- Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink - Stephanie Kate Strohm
- Dark Song - Gail Giles
- Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
- Living With the Dead - Kelley Armstrong
- Ripple - Mandy Hubbard
- Rage - Jackie Morse Kessler
- Dead Rules - Randy Russell
- Persephone the Phony - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- The DUFF - Kody Keplinger
- Never Knowing - Chevy Stevens
- Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
- Still Missing - Chevy Stevens
- Defiance - C.J. Redwine
- Aprhodite the Beauty - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Artemis the Loyal - Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
- Karma - Cathy Ostlere
- The Paradise Prophecy - Robert Browne
- The Edge of Nowhere - Elizabeth George
- Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- Heaven is for Real - Todd Burpo
- Eyes to See - Joseph Nassise
- Kara, Lost - Susan Niz
- Unnatural - Michael Griffo
- Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead
- Spirit Bound - Richelle Mead
- Solstice - P.J. Hoover
- Mumbo Jumbo Circus - Jane George
- Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
- Boyfriends With Girlfriends - Alex Sanchez
- Bubble White Hair - Timothy D. Cameron
- Living Dead Girl - Elizabeth Scott
- Compuls1on - Heidi Ayarbe
- Wither - Lauren DeStefano
- The Second Coming - David H. Burton
- The Hate - S.L. Pierce
- Shadow Cat - Reena Jacobs
- The Altar of Bones - Philip Carter
- The Final Alice - Alycia Ripley
- Cows Can't Jump - Dave Reisman
- Haven - Kristi Cook
- A Long Walk to Water - Linda Sue Park
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
9:10 PM | Posted by Corrine | Edit Post
Margie Gelbwasser is here today with an author this or that courtesy of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for her book, Pieces of Us. Thank you for being here today, Margie! You can follow along with the tour here, or by clicking through the banner. Enjoy!Pop or Coffee: Coffee, definitely. Can't start a day without it.
Rock or Rap: Bon Jovi, Springsteen, Beatles—rock all the way
Skirts or Pants: Jeans are my go to style
Lipstick or Lip gloss: Why wear it if you can't see it? :-)
Writing or reading: I'm going to cheat and say both. I need both to survive.
Toaster Strudel or Pop tarts: My health has been eh and I'm on a gluten free diet now, so unfortunately neither.
Tom boy, or girly girl: Girly tom boy maybe? I like to hang with the guys, but want to look cute doing it.
Serious and sweet, or carefree and reckless guys: As a teen, I was into the reckless, class clown type guys. As an adult, I'll go for the sweet, but they don't have to be serious all the time. :-)
Comedies, or Action movies: I like both, but not usually rom-coms or chick flicks.
Summer or Winter: Definitely summer. I'll take one snowfall so my kid can get the sledding out of his system, and then bring on the warmth.
Mountains or Beach: I like hiking a lot, and the ocean. If we're talking vacation spots, the beach will probably win.
Thank you for sharing your preferences with us, Margie; and thank you so much for being here today!
Two families. Four teens.
A summer full of secrets.
Every summer, hidden away in a lakeside community in upstate New York, four teens leave behind their old identities…and escape from their everyday lives.
Yet back in Philadelphia during the school year, Alex cannot suppress his anger at his father (who killed himself), his mother (whom he blames for it), and the girls who give it up too easily. His younger brother, Kyle, is angry too—at his abusive brother, and at their mother who doesn’t seem to care. Meanwhile, in suburban New Jersey, Katie plays the role of Miss Perfect while trying to forget the nightmare that changed her life. But Julie, her younger sister, sees Katie only as everything she’s not. And their mother will never let Julie forget it.
Up at the lake, they can be anything, anyone. Free. But then Katie’s secret gets out, forcing each of them to face reality—before it tears them to pieces.
Synopsis taken from goodreads.
Labels: Blog Tour, contemporary, Margie Gelbwasser, Pieces of Us, Teen Book Scene, teen fic, This or That, young adult
- I am a bibliophile and absolutely love reading. I tend to read a variety of books ranging from fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, thrillers, mystery, inspirational and regular fiction, to young adult. I'm willing to read anything at least once. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and are interested in a review of your book, please feel free to email me at lostforwords.cl(at)gmail.com.
- ▼ March (3)
- ► 2011 (281)
- ► 2010 (263)