In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.
1. The Thousand - Kevin Guilfoile
2. Thomas and the Dragon Queen - Shutta Crum
3. Spider Bones - Kathy Reichs
4. Still House Pond - Jan Watson
5. Alchemy and Meggy Swann - Karen Cushman
6. Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey
Many thanks goes to Dana from Kaye Publicity, Loretta from Simon & Schuster, Shutta Crum, Anita from Thomas Allen & Son, and Tyndale House Publishers for the books I received this week for review.
1. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June - Robin Benway
2. Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel
3. Waking the Witch - Kelley Armstrong
If you haven't already entered the 6 titles of fall contest yet, you still have time. There are 6 books up for grabs, and they are: Firelight, Matched, Beautiful Darkness, Personal Demons, The Replacement, and Torment. The contest ends tomorrow at 6pm CST. (What are you waiting for?) :) You can find the contest here.
That is what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?