In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.
1. Repairing Rainbows: A True Story of Family, Tragedy and Choices - Lynda Fishman
2. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
3. & 4. Scars - Cheryl Rainfield. I received a second copy of this book to give away during the Scars blog tour which is being hosted in September. Look for the giveaway then. You can look HERE to see which blogs are involved in the tour.
Many thanks goes to Alina, Cheryl Rainfield, and Loretta from Simon & Schuster for sending me these books for review.
1. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover - Ally Carter
2. Forget You - Jennifer Echols
3. Adam - Ted Dekker
4. Stormlord Rising - Glenda Larke
That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?