Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm back!

I'm around, and have been a very lax blogger of late. My apologies everyone. =/ Life has been hectic, and I have had some devastating challenges crop up. My resolution for this new year though is to get back into blogging. I have a ton of book reviews that I need to post, and will start posting those shortly. I'm not one to share what is going on in my personal life, so I won't go into details. However, I am looking forward to new beginnings, and blogging once again. Hopefully I'll get back into a rhythm shortly, and will be back to posting every day. 


Much love, and hope you all had a Happy New Year, and hope that 2013 is a great year for you! 



Me? You'll find me reading. ;) 



Cor

1 comment:

LunaMoth said...

Hey darling! glad to see you back and no worries, we all have our hiccups in life, im just glad you are back and healthy and happy. I look forward to these reviews you mentioned. <3