Sunday, May 30, 2010

In My Mailbox -22-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.

For Review
1. Bullet - Laurell K. Hamilton
2. Promises to Keep - Jane Green

Thank you to Bronwyn and Barbara from Penguin Canada for these books for review!

Bought
1. The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan (signed)
2. Infinity - Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. Cheat the Grave - Vicki Pettersson
4. Club Dead - Charlaine Harris

That's what I recieved in my "mailbox" this week, what did you get in yours?

2 comments:

Christina T said...

I got The Red Pyramid this week too and I'm really looking forward to starting it. I enjoyed Club Dead but I liked Dead to the World the most. Enjoy your new books!

RaĆ­la said...

Your copy of The Red Pyramid? Aw, so lucky! I've ordered mine (not signed, though) and it may arrive in the end of June. Can't wait!!! Hope you enjoy it. :)