Sunday, December 27, 2009

In My Mailbox -2-


In My Mailbox is hosted over at The Story Siren every Sunday. I have found the blog that I first found the picture (above) and would like to throw the link up to Tynga's Urban Fantasy reviews to say that that is where I found the picture. Both of these sites are very informative and they have amazing reviews. Check them out! :)

I bought one book this week. (surprising, I know!)

1. Kitty's House of Horror's by Carrie Vaughn

I also received three books as stocking stuffers. (Thanks Babe!)

1. Midnight Reign (Vampire Babylon) by Chris Marie Green
2. The Soldier King (A Novel of Dhulyn and Parno) by Violette Malan
3. By Blood We Live. Edited by John Joseph Adams. (Vampire Anthology)

I can't wait to get started on these books, however I'm just starting Night Life by Caitlin Kittredge, and I will be reading Michelle Rowen's Demon Princess: Reign or Shine next. (Reviews to follow!) :)

I also picked up a bookmark this week that I thought was cool. It has the following on it...

Top 10 Reasons to Read Everyday
1. Frees your Mind
2. Impresses everyone with what you know
3. Develops your Imagination
4. Chases away Boredom
5. Teaches you Something
6. Takes you to Faraway Places
7. Sends you to the past or into the future
8. Introduces New People and Cultures
9. Opens up New Worlds
10. Gives you Serenity

That's all that I received In My Mailbox this week. Let me know what you received in yours!

1 comment:

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I totally agree about reading everyday.

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

Have a great and safe New Year!